Thursday, September 2, 2010

Taylor/Freitas Wedding Photography- Mandalay Bay Beach Resort




Here are two more to finish the grouping of favorite wedding photos from Candace and Allen Freitas' wedding last month. That was such a fun weekend! I sure loved this edgy couple! One thing I love about wedding photography is the diversity of clients that book with me. Some appreciate the arts a bit more than others and I got the feeling from this couple that they dug the bright colors and mood that I often like to add to my images.
When you book an artistic wedding photographer, don't be scared off by the label. At least when you book with Ari Photography, you get unique/artsy wedding photography as well as the traditional shots. I shoot photojournalistically throughout the wedding ceremony and reception, traditional for your formals (unless this couple really wants me to go for it!) Model/Fashion for the brides and bridesmaids, grooms and groomsmen, and bride and groom together. Artsy for the Details (rings, dress, shoes, table scapes). And Model/Fashion for your Rock the Frocks and engagements (the degree of that depends on the couple) I think this mix makes for some gorgous and unique wedding albums and memories altogether!
So really your getting the best of all forms of photography with an artistic photographer! Perhaps not all artistic photographers include traditionals, but I know that grandma and grandpa are going to want traditional so your going to get it!
Keep in mind that these photos are for YOU and your fiance, sure your parents may be footing the bill so go ahead and include them in your final decision, but don't let their traditional preference out way what you really appreciate. They will get traditionals from the formals I guarantee it! However you will be the couple having to look at the images for years to come!
Just a few thoughts:) In this case the bride, groom and entire wedding party were edgy, so I had a blast processing the shots:)

No comments: