Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wedding Details and Wedding Photography


I'm thinking I need to meet this "Darcy" (the one who comes up with these unique ideas put out weekly by Martha Stewart!) Small details like this make such a difference at a wedding and are so fun to photograph! Click the link below for more details.
I'm so excited for what we are putting together for the wedding reception of a wedding I'm photographing next week. It will be a show stopper! I love it when brides incorporate my wedding photography into their wedding/reception versus having it be an after thought. Let me live vicariously through you!:) I love helping brides to make statements that are unique and all about them.



Martha Stewart Weddings -- Darcy's Weddings Idea of the Day

2 comments:

An Elegant Affair Events said...

Your photos are gorgeous! And, I love the vibe of your site ~ do you book often in the Central Valley?

Ari Photography said...

Thank you elegant affairs! yes I do:)