Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ari Photography CD Cases..

I used to only offer CD cases to my brides, now that I have turned my business completely boutique, every client gets a custom CD case with the CD choice purchase from their shoot. I love these cases! I love how high quality they are and I absolutely LOVE designing them. Each case has two sides for CDs inside the case. My copyright release is right on the back so you no longer have the white envelope to keep with your CD:) This casing was designed for an up and coming model named Chase Russell. I'm excited and honored to be his first shoot because Im certain hes going somewhere with his modeling career! Of course the cases are designed according to event, wedding cases are designed with the feel and colors from your wedding.


2 comments:

Jeffrey San Juan said...

These are great! Do you print and make the booklet yourself as well? or do you have an outside vendor do the rest?

Ari Photography said...

Hi Jeffrey! I design the covers myself but send out for printing...White house Custom Colour. its a phenomenal company that gives me more time to work on my photos and less time worrying about printing!:)