Thursday, September 2, 2010

Introducing The Entourage Package EXCLUSIVE of Ari Photography

I am so excited to be rolling out this Exclusive package to my Wedding clients. Introducing the "Entourage Package" by Ari Photography. This package is very dear to my heart because it includes all the things I wish I would have had on my wedding day. I have hand picked these particular prestigious wedding professionals involved in this package to provide you with the best of the best on your wedding day! Best of all I do all the booking while you kick back and enjoy this bliss! With this package not only do you receive my largest package with all the luxury, you also receive a boudoir shoot with grooms gift, hair and makeup on your wedding day, personal training and so much more...prepare to be pampered!
Book a "couture consultation" with me and I'll give you all the juicy details! Above is my marketing flyer you will see floating around town. Dont look for this type of package from any other local photography- this package is 100% unique and 100% created for YOU!

No comments: