Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Chase Russell Model Shoot









This was a fun shoot, and not so much for the reasons most of you think! So funny I have had SOOOO many comments on facebook about this shoot. Everyone wants to be hooked up with him. Presenting Chase Russell..a happily MARRIED man who's wife is expecting! They are an adorable couple. Infact if you check out the archives on my blogspot you'll see photos of his wife, Cristy Russell! Her shoot was the orchard boudoir shoot. Chase is just now thinking of possibly entering the modeling world, this was his first offical model shoot. I think he did a great job! Definitely clothing model material. We had so much fun! Cristy came and helped me with the reflectors et, as well Jerry my pal was there. Jerry is the owner of that sweet truck! I thought I had scouted out an abandoned gas station but it seemed more like a cop hang out! There were 3 cops just kickin' it in the back throughout the entire shoot talking et. Oye vey:) Great job Chase!

No comments: