Friday, August 6, 2010

Candace & Allen Freitas' Wedding Photography Teasers Mandalay Beach Resort CA


I traveled to Southern California to photograph this Edgy wedding. The wedding venue was at Mandalay Bay Beach Resort, Oxnard California. Such a gorgeous venue! There were waterfalls everywhere. I knew I was in for a treat when I spotted the waterfall coming down from upstairs in the center of the parking Garage!
What a fun night. This couple is actually the brother and sister in law of a unique wedding I shot about a year and a half back. So I was excited to see Lis and Adam there an even share a few moments with them!
I loved how kick back both Candace and Allen were on their wedding day. Sure it had its stressful moments (like having the wrong cake delivered to their ballroom et) but they kept their cool, just like them. A cool and down to earth couple. Just look at their shoes! I will post more teasers from this wedding shortly..:)


1 comment:

Aceyourface said...

yay!!! It was such a pleasure working with you! your a peach! my family was very impressed with your professionalism and they all love the teasers! can't wait for the rest. :D
-Candace