Friday, August 20, 2010

Corinne and Justin's Unique Maternity Photogaphy






Please click on this link if you are viewing from facebook.

Such a refreshing photo shoot. This engaged couple is so beautiful and in my opinion, the perfect Ari Photography fit. Corinne is due in just a few weeks, so I worried about the trek we were going to have to take to get to one of my secret locations. They were both such troopers! Unlike wedding photography shoots in the past in this location, the water was warm! If I didn't have to get home to my kids, I would have wanted to just stay for a while lounging in the sunset getting to know this sweet couple. I love the way these maternity photos turned out, but feel that the couple is really what made the shoot extra special.

I cant wait to get to work on the rest of the photos from this maternity session!

No comments: