Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lauren & Eric's Guest Book




Lauren asked for a guest book of her engagement photos as a sign in to her wedding in just 2 1/2 weeks..I wonder how many more of my brides have thought about taking up this opportunity. I decided to create not only a book but a nice album meaning hard bound pages, art watercolor paper (so there is no smearing or smudging like costco poaper gives you) a custom cover et. Were all about boutique up here in this neck of the woods so were not going to create just ANY book you can print off from Costco! I'll ofcourse be using one of my boutique printing companies..very excited...Here is the layout..white space ofcourse for guest to sign in.






I love this page below because the guest can write on the chalkboard! Originally that said the date of their wedding, however it was changed to December..IN TAHOE!:) So thanks to photoshop we were able to take what could have been a useless photo into something extra fun for their guest book!...:)







No comments: