Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ambers Rock the Frock




I absolutely cannot believe I completely bypassed posting Amber's Rock the Frock photos on my Blogspot, especially with how much I love them! I know they are all over facebook! Unfortunately I don't have time to get them all round up right now so to see more please go to my Ari Photography facebook page and look up the "Rock the Frock" folder to find more!
I do however have this image that ended up being very special not only to me but to her entire family. I feel strongly that a few angels helped me out in creating this image for Amber and her parents..apparently this is the way Amber's parents see her..purely angelic and perfect. I love it! I love the love of a mother and father. After the many trials that Amber has been through in the past, how blessed I feel to be a part of something so special for the entire family!

Another fav..

No comments: