Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ari Photography Couture Custom Guest Albums

I couldn't be more excited about one of the up and coming promotions I am doing. This evening I received Lauren and Eric's Guest book and I JUST LOVE IT! I feel that this book does a great job portraying the fact that Ari Photography is a BOUTIQUE business, not just any photography company. My guest books are NOT simply images printed in a book (like we all know you can do now a days simply by printing through Costco.) They are not the "norm" of guest books either! They are custom, hard page, smudge proof (linen/art paper) Albums made with some MAJOR TLC! 20 pages, about 40 of your engagement images. Gorgoeus works of art themselves. Pair them with your 20x30 float wrap that comes with your wedding package and whamo..major statement pieces right at the entry of your reception.








No comments: