Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Platinum Photo Booth- Marketing Shoot by Edgy Photographer Ari Photography



I was lucky enough to be hired by Erin Doran, owner of the Platinum Photo Booth Co. http://www.theplatinumphotobooth.com/ to re-vamp her company marketing by shooting and helping to put together this shoot/event. What an event it was!
So many months getting clothing sponsors, flowers, finding the location (One of my secret spots that apparently and unfortuntley some druggies seem to know about) figuring out hair and makeup stylists et. it all came together in this shoot and I think it came together well!
Thank you to all of our sponsors and especially to Erin for putting such faith in me, I love it when my clients give me the freedom to get creative and trust me completley:)
The Platinum Photobooth
Special thanks to who who assisted with this shoot!
Erin Doran: Owner of " Platinum Photo Booth"
www.theplatinumphotobooth.com
Set up: George Gonzalez: Sounds in Motion
www.soundsinmotiondj.com
Photography: Arianne Lewis; Ari Photography
www.ariphotography.com
Gowns: Mira Bridal Couture
Miras Representative and Shoot support:
Jenna Weathered
www.mirabridal.com
Flowers: Jorge Ortega: Owner of Flowers with Love
(209) 523-0102‎
Hair and Makeup:
Jacquie Estrada: To Dye For Hair Studio: 209.622.5377
Jannae Krum: Self Employed Hair Stylist: 209.606.2701
Juliana: Jewelz & Company: 209.526.4266

Thank you everyone!









No comments: