Monday, May 24, 2010

Ashley & Jared's Engagement Photography..



Just loved this shoot! Here are a few of my favorites engagement photos of Ashley and Jared. My two baby boys and I went off roading a few days before to try to find the perfect location. I'm happy with the feel the location and car gave to the shoot. Ashley is actually a professional car model and following with the bright red theme, Jared is a Firefighter:) They both LOVE cars and funny enough Ashley was excited to see that the car I got for them was a Fire bird- apparently the first car she ever owned and LOVED! Glad we could bring some sentimentality to the engagement shoot beside the obvious love they have for each other. Cant wait to shoot their wedding- this is such an edgy couple! Soooo Ari Photography!!











No comments: