Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Jannae Couture Collection- Trash The Dress!


Let me explain myself a bit. About 4 years ago I was newly married and watching ALOT of Americas Next Top Model. Hello- such a perfect show for me! Fashion, modeling and photography all in one show!? Sweet! I would watch those girls when they were not in a photo shoot and think, am I really that much different from these "models"? Granted Im not super skinny, I wouldnt say that all of the models on these shows now adays are necessarily ones that catch your eye while walking down the street. Anyhow, It was approaching our first valentines day together and I thought- what would be an awesome present for my new hubby? It was then it hit me- photos of myself looking like a model! Sound conceited? My hub didn't think so and hey they are just for him anyways so what does it matter? I set up a shoot in my living room and used the timer and equipment and had a great shoot! I created a book and he LOVED it!

I've decided that with a few of the secrets up my sleeve, any of my clients can look like modes. Actually this girl is gorgeous- so I didn't do too much to make her look even better, I just shot and edited in a way that brought out the couture and angelic side in her. Which is what I got from her. I just love doing these types of shoots!! Enjoy Jannaes photos..



































No comments: