Sunday, November 22, 2009

"Drown the Gown.. Couture Style" Eat your heart out Twilight fans!


This was an incredible session. Isnt this bride gorgeous? By the end of the shoot I decided she was a good mix of Mandy Moore, Angelina Jolie and Smallvilles Lana Lang- Kristin Kreuk. She couldnt stop laughing when I told her she looked "just like that chick from Superman":) (Ok so I was concentrating on the shoot not my wordage!) The water was FREEZING! You could never tell by the look on her face though, signs of a true model! You go Krystal! So excited to do your family shoot!

For those of you saying- what the heck is a "Trash the Dress" session and "how could you!"?? Well a trash the dress session is pretty much when you take something gorgeous like a bride in a wedding dress or a senior in a prom dress or suit, and put them in a situation that you would never expect to see them! The trash the dress session before this was a bit different than this one- we hardly got her dress dirty! Yet we were shooting in essentially a dumping zone. They make for more shocking photos. I love them!!!!














This photo above is for all of those "Twilight" fans out there- eat your heart out! Who knows- perhaps there is a glimpes of twilight in you as well!














This was an incredible session. Isnt this bride gorgeous? By the end of the shoot I decided she was a good mix of Mandy Moore, Angelina Jolie and Smallvilles Lana Lang- Kristin Kreuk. She couldnt stop laughing when I told her she looked "just like that chick from Superman":) (Ok so I was concentrating on the shoot not my wordage!) The water was FREEZING! You could never tell by the look on her face though, signs of a true model! You go Krystal! So excited to do your family shoot!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great session! Me next, me next!!! Could you make me look like a model? Maybe I should dress up like a clown bride and paint my face. I'm sure you could pull that off as chic and haute (hot)!

Ari Photography said...

Is this annie or pat? Either way i can totally make you look haute- even with the clown makeup! I actually know of a way to do that that is really incredible- hmm- ideas are flowing....