Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Double Baby Shoot

You probably recognize these kids as my own! I'm putting together a portfolio of photos to choose from for my Holiday cards which need to go out any day now! Now I just need to get one with the whole family in it and there ya go! I decided to try to use my suckers again, how could I not- can you see how PERFECTLY they match with the graffiti in the background? I'm so excited to use my new card templates that are available to my clients as well!
This is a new location that I discovered, and hope to keep a secret because it just screams "Ari Photography". One defining lesson I've learned this year as my business has grown, is that I have my own niche style of photography that those with an artistic eye can especially appreciate. I look at photography as an artistic expression and enjoy the edgy vibe that it gives off. My photos are meant to be blown up and shown off as art in the home. So if you know of anyone looking for an artistic photographer, not just a "good shot" photographer- refer away!:) You'll be compensated by it with the referral rewards program I have going on right now:)


Love this shot above! You don't always need a smile to make a photo reflect the childs personality. Dakota is very "tricky tricky"- he always has something up his sleeve, like the next big word he is going to use and totally surprise us, at the same time he is an absolute sweetheart. His little smile and big eyes portray that.





No comments: