Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Karrie Seniors: Trash the Dress, out on a limb!

This was such a fun sesssion. We lost light pretty quickly because we worked on clothing an makeup longer than usual but what a blast!! We got plenty of shots:) This is one of the locations my sons and I scouted out last week as I mentioned on facebook. I like to try to switch up the photo locations, that forces me to have more locations for my clients to choose from! Karrie brings an excellent couture yet edgy vibe to this shoot. There is something about this river that brings a real "Twilight" feel which my Twilight fans love!
This is a typical Ari Photography "Trash the Dress Senior Session". I personally feel that there is a whole lot of creativity being lost in the generic senior photos you see now adays. I offer my brides this type of session as well. Many of my seniors also enjoy a fashion or model senior session. You can have announcements, wallets, canvases et printed through Ari Photography of these photos. So why be generic? In the case of this session.."go out on a limb!"








This photo above as well as the top are my favorites so far...yet this being just a "teaser set" who knows I could find a new favorite amongst the 100 more I have to go through!:)


No comments: