Friday, April 23, 2010

Fine Art

I was noticed by a well known Artist in the area this week about displaying my photography as Fine Art in Modesto. This hit VERY close to home to me and is more than an honor. My dad worked hard to have pieces for art walks each year, I remember him prepping and being so proud of him every year. I LOVED supporting him and seeing people come by fascinated by his use of colors and technique. I called him one night about sharing a venue with him for the upcoming summer Art Walk in Southern California, what would be my first. We were excited to do this together! That ended up being my last conversation with him before he unexpectedly passed. Now helping me reach my goals of having my photography be more than a photo, but rather "Fine Art". Thanks Dad:)

No comments: