Sunday, March 14, 2010

Project Haute Couture!

Introducing "Project Haute Couture" by Ari Photography.
I am so excited about this project I just have to share it all with you! Throughout the next several months I will be building up a new portion of my online gallery called Project Haute Couture. This is where Ari gets to go crazy and do all the sorts of shoots that I have always wanted to even though there may not always be a market for them (unless your a magazine or fashion designer)
Haute couture more or less is out of the box, high fashion, extreme and very artsy. This often means big hair, crazy makeup, couture attire and some major imagination! This portion of my gallery will be very editorial and often put together by a host of sponsors. Each shoot will feature all of the sponsors with information on how to contact them should you be interested in working with them in the future.
So...come along with me and join us on this adventure of learning and creating, can't wait! First shoot tentative date...March 20th.

No comments: