Thursday, January 7, 2010

Trash the Dress- Sunset Style: Liz and Adam West

Some of you may recognize this couple. Liz (formerly Freitas) and Adam West, I shot their wedding last January back in Ventura California. They were a fabulous couple to work with! I felt like one of their wedding party. The couple choose to do a Trash the Dress Couple session over a simple bridal session. The sunset was incredible! I didnt do a thing to these sunset photos, not even a touch of saturation! What an incredible evening. We had quite an audience behind us as well oohing and ahhing. Lots of fun. Everyone thought they were models- sweet! That's exactly what I want my clients to feel like when I shoot them.







3 comments:

Debbie said...

FAB-A-LOUS photos, once again!! Thanks for letting Lis & Adam have another FUN photo session ~ they loved it & had sooo much fun, even with all the people watching!! : ) You're the best, Ari!! love, Debbie ~ mom of the bride & mom-in-law of the groom

Ari Photography said...

Anytime Debbie!

Anonymous said...

Hi
What a beatifull shoot.
The bride is wearing a very nice dress. I was wondering if she wants to sell her trashed wedding dress? I might be interested in buying the dress as is. No cleaning required.
Please feel free to contact me or pas my message to her.
Thank you