Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Carmel, Beach Wedding Photography...



Oh man I LOVED shooting this wedding! It was so simple and so beautiful!! The couple is completly adorable as you can see. They had a bagpiper, and did this incredibly creative ceremony involving a large glass cylinder, everyone told them their wishes for them as they dropped sand into the cylinder, the wedding party put in shells and in the end the couple together put in a large candle. LOVED IT! Loved every minute shooting this wedding. Maybe that's because I really wanted at least my husband and my reception on the beach! So I was living vicariously through them.










1 comment:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous photos!! You're a VERY talented photographer ~ love everything you share on your blog, thanks, Ari!!
~Debbie Freitas