Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Rates for 2009

I am very excited because I have decided to start using a wonderful printing company called White House Custom Colour. My clients will now have the opportunity to order prints, large and small, canvases, senior photos (precut and everything!) Christmas cards et, through me! Perhaps my favorite quality about WHCC is the meallic finish which I willm be providing as an option for my clients. Its incredible and adds so much to the photo!

Due to the change in printing companies as well as the expansion of my business this last year I am now working on a new revised 2009 price list. These prices will all be made public on my site at the end of the month when the "Morphing" of my dull to my now..."completly couture" project will be complete!

In the meantime I have had several brides inquire on my pricing and since the numbers on my sight are no longer valid- I am requesting that you email me for those prices...Please contact me for any questions or comments!! More pricing of product, family photos, senior portraits, children and babies soon to come!

No comments: